India is the world's 3rd largest startup ecosystem in the world and is growing at a fast pace. However, the picture is not as rosy as it appears to be. India ranked 23rd out of 100 countries for startup ecosystem in the world. However, there are many startups that had toiled hard and came out with flying colors. It takes a lot of courage and meticulous planning to germinate, incubate, implement and scale up of an idea. Each and every step determines the future growth of a startup. Hence it is critical to identify, select and implement apt IT solutions for respective startups. It provides the required and decisive agility, efficiency, transparency, competitiveness and smartness to the startup which helps them in sustained growth.
The future Czars of Indian manufacturing and service industry would be assembling here to discuss issues, challenges, opportunities faced by the startup and what critical role Information technology plays for the success of a startup at not only on the immediate basis but in the long run as well.
Head Technology Fresh To Home Foods Pvt. Ltd
Chief Technology Officer Hector Beverages Pvt Ltd.(Paper Boat)
Co-Founder Daalchini Technologies
Founder & Director Priyaasi
Co-Founder Nuos Home Automation
Founder & MD Biofuels Junction
Co-Founder Creando Associates
Co-Founder & CTO Pocket 52
Founder The Smart Taxi
CTO & Co-Founder mfine
Director Kankatala Textiles Pvt. Ltd.
Founder & CEO Aeronutrix Sports Products Pvt. Ltd.
VP Engineering Meesho
VP & Head of Product 1mg
Director IT Infrastructure Unacademy
Founder/CEO Rabbit Innovations Pvt Ltd
Co-founder & CEO Namaste sir
founder & CEO kirana king
Global IT & Innovation Advisor/CIO
Prof. Marketing, Chairperson MDPs IMT Ghaziabad
IT & IS Consultant
Co-Founder Shubhlakshmi Finance
I/c Centre for Innovation Incubation and Business Modelling Jammu and Kashmir Entrepreneurship Development Institute
Chief Executive Officer Xoxoday
Head of Strategic Alliances Zoho One
Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer DealShare.in
Partner Deloitte India
Director Rishita Healthcare
Director Rishita Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Head, Transaction Banking, Commercial Banking (CB) & Financial Institutions (FI) Standard Chartered Bank
Co-founder & CEO Safestorage
Co-founder Multifunctional Hiking Backpack
CEO SupplyNote Pvt Ltd
|11:00 AM – 11:05 AM||Welcome Address by B2B Infomedia|
|11:05 AM – 11:20 AM||Inaugural Speech / Keynote Speech|
|11:20 AM – 11:35 AM||Technical Presentation - I|
|11:35AM - 12:35PM||
Panel Discussion I: Heavy lies the head that wears the crown: Issues, challenges and opportunities for an Entrepreneur
• How tough it is to become an entrepreneur?
• What are key challenges for startups?
• What are hidden hurdles or hiccups?
• Dealing with the partners and customers
• Opportunities to be tapped and extracted
|12:35PM – 12:50PM||Technical Presentation - II|
|12:50PM – 01:05PM||Technical Presentation - III|
|01:05PM – 02:05PM||
Panel Discussion II: Innovative, Disruptive and Cost Effective Technical Trends for Start Ups
• What are new technical developments catering to startups?
• How disruptive is the technology?
• How diversified the technology is with respect to specific requirements?
• How cost effective is the technology?
• Importance of customization of solutions
|02:05PM – 02:20PM||Technical Presentation - IV|
|02:20PM – 03:20PM||
Panel Discussion III: Bootstrap Budget Vs. Sustained Growth. How critical is Information Technology for the Success of a Start-Up?
• How to deal with limited budget?
• How helpful is IT in reducing the cost?
• How to manage IT with respect to the company’s growth?
• How IT helps in the growth of a startup?
|03:20PM – 04:20PM||
Panel Discussion IV: Leveraging Technology in Reaching Out to the Customers: Opportunities & Challenges
• How to reach Pan India Customers?
• How to build a strong customer relation?
• How fast one can reach to the potential customer?
• Dividing customer demands geographically.
• Safe and secure delivery of the consignment
|04:20 PM onwards||Thanks & Closing Remarks|